About Missouri Alliance for Freedom
The Missouri Alliance for Freedom is a non-partisan nonprofit organization whose primary purpose is to advance the interests of Missouri by protecting and growing individual, religious, and economic liberty. We will encourage policy that secures personal freedom and a free economy through legislative participation, grassroots organization, issue advocacy and constituent education and training.
- Protect and grow individual, religious, and economic liberty.
- Reduce taxes and decrease the size of government.
- Protect parental and children’s rights while encouraging the traditional family unit.
- Promote a culture of life.
- Education Reform that focuses on students, parents, and teachers, and not special interest groups, to provide students with equal access to a quality education.
- Judicial reform that selects judges who interpret the Constitution and exercise judicial restraint through a process that increases the Judicial Branch’s accountability to the citizens of Missouri.
Missouri Alliance for Freedom exists to advance the welfare of Missouri by protecting and growing individual, religious, and economic liberty throughout Missouri. We will promote policy that encourages personal freedom and a free economy through legislative participation, grassroots organization, issue advocacy and citizen education and training. We believe that government must be limited, and that citizens must be empowered to hold their elected officials accountable.
Why are we needed?
The greatest hindrance to Missouri’s competitiveness is the government’s excessive involvement in the economy. If government is allowed to continue growing without restraint, the economy will shrink, thus reducing opportunities for all Missourians. We want policy outcomes that maximize economic and individual liberty for all Missourians by reducing the size of government. The scope of government power must be limited, by active and informed citizens holding elected officials accountable.
How do we do it?
We keep citizens, taxpayers and elected officials informed about policy solutions that are in keeping with the principles of individual liberty and free markets, while working to build support for those policies among key constituencies.
Missouri Alliance for Freedom, a 501(c)(4) non-profit corporation, is an issue advocacy organization. Endorsements for office may or may not be made. Contributions to Missouri Alliance for Freedom are not tax deductible.